I have put a deposit on a pro 408 shopsabre. I did it before realizing I was not going to be able to find a shop space in Miami. Rather than put it in storage until I can move to more industrial friendly location, I am putting it up for sale. The router is at the factory and last status report on the build is for September 1. I will try to attach the pdf but if it doesn't upload ...

It's outfitted with all the standard stuff plus the following
T-Slot Installed Every 8" on Center in Standard Table Top with Clamp Kit for Pro408
Popup Table Reference Pins 3 on Left 2 on Front
Single Phase F4 Vacuum System with 4 Zone Manifold. (230V 30A)
3.8 KW 5HP Auto Tool Changer Package 5 Position (24,000 rpm)
Tool Changer Package includes 5 Qty- ER32 Collets, Cones, Tool Focks, Tool Rack Mounted to Machine and Collet Wrenches. Auto spintdle ON/OFF Auto Spindle RPM, Air Balancer for Z Axis
Tool Measure Switch
Material Height Touch Pad

I have the full sales quote form I can mail you if you want to see all the standard stuff such as welded construction/ball screws/ PC Computer etc...

The total came to $44,185.00 and includes $1,700 for shipping and $350.00 for crating.
I have already given a deposit of $22,092.50

I figure it's going to cost me around $5,000 to take delivery and store this machine for a year so I will take a $5,000 hit. Sale will have to be done through ShopSabre since they already have my deposit. You get a brand new machine with a $5000 discount.

Not sure if I am supposed to leave my contact info or if I do that through a PM, I will check the rules and come back and add contact info if I am supposed to do that, otherwise PM me. [email protected] or text me 305-431-6562 ... don't call as I get so many scam calls I quit picking up. Thanks