584,817 active members*
4,701 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

Cincinnati Milacron 250t

Well crap I thought I had it as I found a chip that had come off one way or another but there is no change it still won’t get passed the initializing host prompt and everything passes the startup test.
    It did run when we got it but we never checked the hydraulic oil and received a low oil warning followed by a improper shut down, now the hydraulics only work pushing the contact in manually, we just filled it up is there a oil level switch somewhere that needs reset? The only thing we can bring up is the key test which it passes. Am I on the correct path thinking that it may need to have its memory reflashed & battery replaced due to the improper shutdown?

https://youtu.be/4cxfK9xjLXk

Re: Cincinnati Milacron 250t

Still haven’t figured this out Is there someone here that can change the battery and reflash my card? I’m in Canada but will ship.

It is telling you that you may have a keyboard button stuck on at startup. Hold the SHIFT and ESCAPE buttons at startup and go through the button test. Turn switch #1 on (service) and press the service on the screen. Press the top button ? int, on the right side you should see words ( mach air, x ot, z ot , x align sw, z align sw) and things like that.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

No change when I ran the key test there was some keys that didn’t produce a response and the keys on the left side of the keyboard continuously cycle through it’s cycle, switching #1 switch changed nothing pushing any button it just remained on initializing host. No hydralics either.
    The keys that didn’t respond are:

EDIT, PROGRAM MGMT, MDI, RUN
    BS, ENTER, CTL, ALERT RESET,
    OPT STOP, RAPID OD, COOLANT OFF.

ON NUMERICAL KEYPAD:
    0, -, AND DECIMAL
    ALL BLUE BUTTONS TO THE RIGHT OF KEYBOARD

The hand wheel also shows no response
    Like before the keyboard passes when started but show fails during the test I have another operator console I’ll try to see if there is any difference I know that this one has stiffer keys than the one in it now.