584,814 active members*
5,289 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Anilam 6000i Control software or hard drive clone

Hi all i need some advice please, we have an issue with our Fryer MC-15 which uses an Anilam 6000i Touch controller & it uses a Heidenhein HeROS operating system, we purchased the machine new from Fryer in 2008 & it's been a very solid machine & hasn't really had any problems till last week when it received a power surge & now it won't boot up, we've narrowed the problem down to a corrupted hard drive,the machine will see the drive in the Bios, it starts to load but fails & i get an error message "failed to load kernel module i810" I have removed the drive & plugged it in to my pc, it runs fine & i can see all the files on there so i don't believe it's a hardware issue & here lies the problem, we don't have any original software disks for the machine & don't have an un-corrupted clone of the drive. I've tried contacting Anilam support at Fryer & Heidenhin USA to see about obtaining a copy of the original operating system software to no avail,as neither supports this software anymore,so now I'm stuck ,this is our only machine & without it production stops so you could say I'm desperate to find a solution. If anyone know where I can obtain a copy of the operating system software or an un-corrupted clone of a hard drive I would be eternally grateful & of course I'd be happy to pay whatever is needed to get it sorted.
    Last edited by EXBEN; 12-10-2018 at 12:09 AM.

Re: Anilam 6000i Control software or hard drive clone

I have gotten a a couple of those drives uncorrupted and going again by connecting to a PC with a USB tp IDE adapter then running scandisk and check all the fix errors boxes. Sometimes it works. Best of luck!