584,817 active members*
5,140 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Buy Chinese C02 Laser located in USA

Hello Everyone!!

My C02 Laser is down, and while Im working with my agent in China to get the replacement parts, I need get something that is already on the USA or Canada, so can be delivery in a few days for me come back to work quickly.

I know RedSail, GWeike, Jinxin but Im open to see about other brands

Im looking for something around 900x700 working area, up and down, W6 Reci Laser Tube.

Do you guys know places where I can look or call? so far already in the USA I found only a place in Ebay.

Best Regards!

Michael

Re: Buy Chinese C02 Laser located in USA

I bought a laser from this seller and they shipped it out really fast I ordered it on a Friday and had it the next Wednesday

Goldray DIY Solutions | eBay Stores

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZorro View Post
    Hello Everyone!!

Do you guys know places where I can look or call? so far already in the USA I found only a place in Ebay.

Best Regards!

Michael

I took a chance and ordered a laser from Toolots, ordered a 'KH960C' from them. It was stocked in USA, came reasonably quick, and was as described (Genuine RECI 100w/ tube, included rotary and a CW3000 (which I replaced already with CW5200), ball screws for table lift.

It is a typical chinese machine, no doubt, but I'd say better than rolling the dice on Ebay.

Some of the downers I experienced: Ruida control came set in chinese (easy fix with youtube video help), Had some paint damage in the front of the machine (Toolots gave me a modest discount for the trouble), and finally a wire for the x-axis stepper motor failed (was in the wire harness, within the cable chain due to flexing) within a month. This was not a difficult fix, but took a little work to diagnose as not being the motor or the driver... in my opinion this seemed like a long shot to have failed as it did, and wasn't really a laser manufacturer quality issue, it was the quality of the wire itself.

Some of the up sides I'm happy with: Came relatively well aligned and ready to work out of the box, RECI tube checked out as genuine, wattage checked out w/ power meter at 100w, Has ~15+inch of table up/down movement, and price was knocked off by 5% up front for using a first time purchase coupon with Toolots. Oh, and they accepted Paypal payment, which gave some leverage for refund if item wasn't as advertised.

I'm happy enough with the machine, and would buy again from them. I'm sure you can do cheaper from direct china purchase, but they actually answer emails and the phone and reply.

and I have no affiliation, that was my one and only purchase from Toolots thus far.

regards
    Eric

Mine came with a CW5000 chiller and rotary. Monica was very nice to deal with and they emailed me setup and software for it But I already had a laser so I didn't need that. One of the chiller fans went out and they replaced it after I took a video of what it was doing and that didn't take more then a week to get.

Quote Originally Posted by underthetire View Post

DITTO I have one from them and they are located in California. Works great, nice people.
    Retired Master Electrician, HVAC/R Commercial. FLA Saturn 2 4x4 CNC Router Mach4 Kimber 1911 45ACP

You might also want to consider Rabbitt Laser (based in the US) and the US reseller of Thunder Laser machines - https://thunderlaserusa.com/

I'm not sure if the latter stocks all or any of the TL machines at his location.

Quote Originally Posted by automationtechinc View Post
    Just curious - do you have any lasers available for demonstration in your Streamwood IL location?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelHenry View Post
    Just curious - do you have any lasers available for demonstration in your Streamwood IL location?

I am sure they do, I purchased my first laser from John at Automation Technology. They carry good stuff.
    Retired Master Electrician, HVAC/R Commercial. FLA Saturn 2 4x4 CNC Router Mach4 Kimber 1911 45ACP

Quote Originally Posted by wmgeorge View Post
    I am sure they do, I purchased my first laser from John at Automation Technology. They carry good stuff.
    Thanks!

We do have lasers available for demonstration in Streamwood IL location. You can bring your sample to try

Quote Originally Posted by automationtechinc View Post
    Thanks!

We do have lasers available for demonstration in Streamwood IL location. You can bring your sample to try
    Thanks - I may stop by some day and check out your products. Is an appointment needed or do you take walk-in?

CO2 Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines | Aeon Laser USA
    Buy AEON MIRA9 "western" Chinese laser. All-in-one design enables you to use in tight space and the guiderail delivers speed up to 45ips.