584,841 active members*
4,598 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > FANUC Series 21i-MB “Emergency button” ER97 I / O LINK FAILURE

FANUC Series 21i-MB “Emergency button” ER97 I / O LINK FAILURE

Hello!
    Help me please! During the revision of the machine with the FANUC Series 21i-MB stand, one “friend” pulled the battery out of the BAT1 connector of the A02B-0285-B801 unit. Now the machine has stopped working, the message stating that the “Emergency button” is pressed hangs. If you go to PMC ALARM MESSAGE, there is ER97 I / O LINK FAILURE (CH1 04GROUP). I connected to the PLC via the ethernet, in the Ladder 3 program. The program itself is there, but as I understand it, the settings are lost. When trying to save to computer: .lad file is saved but the parameters are not copied - the message L shows: PMC parameter from PMC side (Not EDIT mode). When I try to enable the edit mode, I get the message E:E-6183 This function is protected. When trying to change the keep relay, pops up: H:E-3185 Lie in protest. (Chek PVE.) What to do? Erase all of PMC, , and record with new settings?

The question is closed, the machine works!

great the machine is in healthy mode,but post the solution helps other if they are also stuck on problem.

Re: FANUC Series 21i-MB “Emergency button” ER97 I / O LINK FAILURE

I am facing the same issue please help
    i have all backup and ladder file but have no idea to solve the issue