585,700 active members*
3,525 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Hitachi Seikis > Hitachi Seiki VK45 II Programm transfer

Unhappy Hitachi Seiki VK45 II Programm transfer

Hey Guys,
    I need you're profession! My Hitachi Seiki VK 45 II with Seicos Lamda 10 M Control on it doesn't want to send or recieve any programs. I allways get the message "sentence is beeign processed" what keeps me from sending or recieving anything... This message might not be the exact one in english, because I translated it from German. The original message is : "Satz wird bearbeitet". I hope someone can help me with this! I attatch a picture of the IN/OUT Screene here. Pleeaase let me know if anyone can help me! This **** is so super annoying, and sooner or later my cusomers dont want to wayt anymore...
    best regarts, Nico

Re: Hitachi Seiki VK45 II Programm transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Moiya View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I need you're profession! My Hitachi Seiki VK 45 II with Seicos Lamda 10 M Control on it doesn't want to send or recieve any programs. I allways get the message "sentence is beeign processed" what keeps me from sending or recieving anything... This message might not be the exact one in english, because I translated it from German. The original message is : "Satz wird bearbeitet". I hope someone can help me with this! I attatch a picture of the IN/OUT Screene here. Pleeaase let me know if anyone can help me! This **** is so super annoying, and sooner or later my cusomers dont want to wayt anymore...
    best regarts, Nico
    Nico
    Did this just start happening? Did you have any issue before this? Let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=shas595;2458304]Nico
    Did this just start happening? Did you have any issue before this? Let me know

Thanks for the reply!
    I've bought the machine from a company in my neighborhood. They had no problems, but at my shop nothing works. The machine is really new to me, so I played around with the control. I guess at this point I set something wrong, but I also think that I wild make thing worse if I further try to fix the problem with trial and error