584,817 active members*
5,015 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Other Machines > Commercial Products / Manufacturers Support Forums > CNC4PC > CNC4PC slow customer service UCCNC license second time

CNC4PC slow customer service UCCNC license second time

How long should it take to generate a software license?
    Maybe I am being a crybaby, but the internet has spoiled us into receiving items like this within minutes. Shoot, Amazon delivers products to you in the same day. This is the second UCCNC license I have purchased for UC300ETH-UB1. I remember the first time it took a few emails and human intervention to get the license file, because they need the serial# off the board. So this time I sent the serial in a message on their support ticket immediately after purchasing. I made the purchase late in the evening, so I waited the next day for an email with the file. I received multiple messages stating it will be mailed shortly. Ten minutes before their closing time, I called. A very sincere lady was apologetic, but said it will be Monday. Because she didn't have the serial number from the board.(which I had sent immediately after purchasing)
    Like I stated before, perhaps my expectations are too high but think in this day and age this sort of transaction should be quick and seamless.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but most hobby work is done on the weekends.
    I love the controller software and the board on my router. that is why I am installing it again with DMM Tech servos on a new Novakon Torus.
    Okay, my rant is over.
    Jon

Jon,

I think I located your order. It arrived yesterday evening and was manually processed this morning. You should receive the license anytime. I agree with you, It should be much simpler and quicker. We are working on it.

Arturo Duncan
    Https://cnc4pc.com

Re: CNC4PC slow customer service UCCNC license second time

I received all of my license keys (3pcs) faster than how the controller arrived but I purchased the license keys together with the motion controllers.

I think it's faster if you buy the license with the board.
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Agreed, I should have done that.

Arturo, the file has arrived. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
    You saved me from disassembling my router to progress on the mill this weekend.
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by arturod View Post
    Jon,

I think I located your order. It arrived yesterday evening and was manually processed this morning. You should receive the license anytime. I agree with you, It should be much simpler and quicker. We are working on it.

Arturo Duncan
    Https://cnc4pc.com
    wow, i'm glad i read this. I almost bought the license from Welcome to CNC4PC . Is there any place that I can buy the UCCNC license from and receive it within minutes like when purchasing all other software licenses?

Sorry to bring back an old thread, but i'm having the same frustrations. Ordered the license 2 days ago and was asked about the serial number yesterday. I've asked several times for a delivery date of the file and provided my serial number. Even tried to call but i couldn't get a person on the line. My machine is basically finished, just waiting on the software to start cutting!

Arturo, are you able to do anything about this?