584,829 active members*
5,088 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Alphacam > ARD convert to DXF

Hybrid View

ARD convert to DXF

Hi folks,

We are working on furniture productin and generally Autocad and DXF files does work for our basic CNC works. But one of design needed to be work with Alphacam. DXF drawings import to Alphacam and reshaped for CNC router machine wth small changes. Problem is, I need to use the same shape for laser cutting routers for metal sheets in another company. Metal laser cutting company says that "ARD can not use, the file must be DXF format".Because of they are usig different post processor i their laser cutting machines.
    I can not draw once again because correct shape in ARD format. I need to convert ARD file to DXF file....

do you know any way to convert ARd to DXF?

Re: ARD convert to DXF

Hi, You just have to choose "Export Cad" - here You can have DXF / Iges export (and more depending on the job/file)

Quote Originally Posted by camnerd View Post
    Hi, You just have to choose "Export Cad" - here You can have DXF / Iges export (and more depending on the job/file)
    I have a file in ard format. Is there anyone to convert it to dxf format for me?

if you can, you can convert it in me

Quote Originally Posted by Enesfaruk1 View Post
    if you can, you can convert it in me
    Alphacam programinin kendi içerisinde baslangiç menüsü altinda bu seçenek var zaten