584,846 active members*
3,763 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > RFQ (Request for Quote) > North America RFQ's > CNC Lathe 400+ qty. of single part. RFQ Needed for Jobshop near Kansas City.

Smile CNC Lathe 400+ qty. of single part. RFQ Needed for Jobshop near Kansas City.

Hi, I have a 400+ part job that I need machined. I can supply material for the CNC lathe job.
    Looking for shops Specifically in the Kansas City area to do this Please and Thanks.
    If interested, I can be reached via txt. msg at this number. 816 919-4349

The job will need to be done on a CNC lathe that has at least a 1.375 through hole and a multi tool turret with bar pull capabilities.

Thanks,

Still Needing parts made... RFQ's are accepted Material is Acetal qty. starts out around 500, may rise up to 10,000 parts/ I need 500 quoted currently. Prefer KC area, Lawrence, Olathe, Overland Park Job shops... for ease of delivery/ picking up. Please Send Quotes to this number and I will call back. 816 919-4349
    Thanks. I can supply the Acetal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PLASTIC2.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	425097
    Last edited by chickendinner; 08-06-2019 at 10:47 AM.

Have you found a supplier? My company, Reardon Machine Company, is located in St. Joseph, MO (30 min. north of Kansas City's airport). If you still are looking for a supplier, we will be happy to give you a quote. You can give us a call at 816-279-0906, or email [email protected]. Our website is reardonmachine.com if you would like to see what we do. Thank you for the opportunity!