585,973 active members*
4,101 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Frenic 5000G for Mori Seki SL-2A

I have a machine with a Fuji Frenic 5000G, type RKNN ???? (can't read the rest of name plate) One of the first 3 phase drives that was produced.
    The machine has a Fanuc system 6T.
    The drive has a digital - analog converter control pcb on it. pin-out electrical drawing for this pcb would be 1st prize.
    I don't have any manuals for this drive, can someone assist?
    I want to replace the drive/inverter with a new type.
    The electrical draws and docs that came with the mc are all for the old DC type drive.
    Hope someone can assist, thanks

Re: Frenic 5000G for Mori Seki SL-2A

dkflj

Hello, in fact, I have electrical diagrams, but of the sl-2b model, if you send me photos of the wiring connections, I send you the electrical diagram by mail.

Quote Originally Posted by CNCSols View Post
    I have a machine with a Fuji Frenic 5000G, type RKNN ???? (can't read the rest of name plate) One of the first 3 phase drives that was produced.
    The machine has a Fanuc system 6T.
    The drive has a digital - analog converter control pcb on it. pin-out electrical drawing for this pcb would be 1st prize.
    I don't have any manuals for this drive, can someone assist?
    I want to replace the drive/inverter with a new type.
    The electrical draws and docs that came with the mc are all for the old DC type drive.
    Hope someone can assist, thanks

Please could you pass me the part number of this same control is the OC-1 part is in the upper right part of the electronic cards.

Hello, I too am in the need of the electric drawings Our machine is mori seiki sl3 with Frenic 5000G spindle drive and I want to replace this drivebit unable to do so without the elcteic diagram. O would really appreciate if you can send me the elec diagrams for this.
    my email is : [email protected]
    Thanks in advanve