I bought a used plasma table with everything accept the plasma cutter. It was put in a shop and the guy used it a little but just didn't want to spend the time trying to figure out how to get the most out of it. He had a young guy that was learning to run it but he walked out one day and never came back. I heard he was trying to sell it so I went by and made the guy an offer which he took.

I never saw the machine work but it was obvious that it had cut some parts by all the rusted up pieces of metal that was left in the water table. When the young guy left the owner just pushed it over in a corner and left it setting. All the water evaporated, and all that was left was the rusty left over cuttings which took me a couple days to clean up. After I cleaned it up and got it sitting in it's new home I hooked up the computer and controller to see what I had. Now 2 1/2 months later have I finally got to the point that I think I can think about buying a plasma machine and hopefully putting it to work.

The problem has been that every time I run into a problem I can't get answers and have to spend days searching the net following one wild goose chase after another. The guy I got it from isn't much help because he doesn't know much about it and his only answer is , "Well it was working when the kid last used it". The people that sole it to him has been helpful in some respects but I never have been able to talk to them directly, I have to communicate through text messaging and that as it has been helpful it takes days sometime just to get a simple answer. I can't fuss at this too much because they didn't sell it to me so anything I get, I'm thankful for.

It is a 4x8 water table and the computer is running windows 7 pro. with a Premier Plasma controller. What I am hoping is that someone out there has one of these Premier Plasma tables that could shed a little light on different parts that make up the system and how everything is supposed to work.

Thanks in advance for any help someone may have.