Hi there

My spindle was working fine, but recently I had few Bearings replaced in my spindle and as result the machine was not working for few months.

Today as I tried to startup my machine, every thing was working fine except the spindle that It seems it would not react to M3 command of my G Codes, and I even tried to startup my

Spindle using the "Spindle CW F5" Button, But nothing moved, I even tried to type Up the RPM in the Spindle speed under the "Spindle CW F5" Button. But Nothing happened, I only

could hear a small noise but no RPM at all. Strangely after I closed my Mach3 and reopened it and only and only If I immediately Push the "Spindle CW F5" Button and type a any

RPM I would get Some Movements in My Spindle and at this point I can increase or decrease the RPM. And If I push the "Spindle CW F5" Button again in order to stop it, and after it

stopped I again could not Start my spindle normally which is by loading any file, and then pushing the start. It Only works after a closing of Mach3 and reopening it and then using

"Spindle CW F5" Button. and Typing a RPM

Regards
Jhonansaro