584,817 active members*
4,741 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > EnRoute > Looking to purchase EnRoute 3 or 4

Looking to purchase EnRoute 3 or 4

We currently have Enroute 3 and it works fine. However we have expanded and are using an additional router. We Do not want to purchase the new Enroute 6... is anyone selling or know of anyone selling this software? We are not interested in cracked or illegal versions.

I tried posting this concern elsewhere. Here is a good fooot note:
    I just crossed this barrier in Win 10. You will run into usb dongle driver problems(old incompatibility issues).
    Install Oracle vm(virtual machine) 6.0.xx, then an XP image(these are avail, just google),
    Install Enroute.
    Self acknowledging USB devices were always a problem in XP( I managed the Fiber and 2500 client install in the Denver based Lowry Finance center).
    So you boot up Vista, run the VM, launch the XP appliance, pull and insert the dongle till the led lights up. This usually works each time doing it once. Dongle will stay lit, in XP run Enroute 3. Boom, you are there.
    I downloaded an EPS file, brought it into Enroute, created a dxf and gcf file. Since we dont use the XP PCI table interface card(it fried which brought us to the juncture) we run our files through Win10 Flashcut from a shared folder between win10 and XPVM.
    We be running cool now.
    Hope this works. Changing the way the world works, one machine at a time...