I work for a company that has tasked me with converting a completely mechanical punch machine (for punching holes in paper) to a laser cutter. I am totally new to the laser thing, so I may not be explaining everything correctly. We manufacture player piano rolls for old time player pianos. The piano roll can be anywhere from 25 feet in length to almost 80 feet. We need a laser cutter that will allow us to pull the paper through off of a bulk roll and have a completed roll out the other side. I have the software side of things taken care of with a great software engineer, however, I am having a hard time with the major laser cutter manufacturers (Trotec, BOSS, etc..) giving us the information that we need to have full control over the running of the laser head, power output, direction control, etc... The paper we use is very thin and doesn't require a high powered laser. I have had some test cuts done on our paper and a 65 watt CO2 laser at 25% running at 100mm/sec with "a lot of air" and the cuts look great. I'm looking for information anyone might have on a laser cutter manufacturer that has a machine that you can control directly rather than having to upload a file to the machine and let it cut one panel at a time, then load another panel, etc... This machine will potentially be running 7-8 hours a day 5 days a week. Depending on the cost of the machine, we could possibly have 3-5 of them. I believe a CO2 laser that is liquid cooled will give us the best longevity, please correct me if i am wrong. Thanks in advance for any help.