584,817 active members*
4,893 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Okuma > OKUMA LR-15 Alarm 202

Question OKUMA LR-15 Alarm 202

Hello,
    I have Okuma LR-15, 1996. Problem with machine is alarm 202 APA check data. Machine sometimes work perfect per minutes, per hours or per days, and after that machine show alarm 202. I have all books of machine, and description of this alarm is "202 APA check data - Mismatch between the upper digits read from the position encoder and those calculated from the lower digits".
    Service told me electronics is okay. They doubt about parameters of machine. I don't have parameters. Please help me.

Best regards,
    Brzika Kenan

Re: OKUMA LR-15 Alarm 202

hi, if error appears during positioning ( not during cutting / feeding ), try using the slower rapids

this won't solve the problem, but maybe it will allow you to continue using the machine / kindly
    Ladyhawke - My Delirium, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_bFO1SNRZg

Hi,
    thank you for answer. I think it's no problem becuase alarm appears sometimes when machine is stationary.
    Does anyone have a parameters?

Not a parameter, there are no parameters for encoder or feedback for that on a 5000/5020 control.
    I think you probably have a cable or svp board dirty connection, or if other position data alarms start popping up like dif over, you have a lubrication problem on that axis. This was especially true on that machine model on the lower X axis.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

ABS encoder false.

At least time, when I turned on machine, alarm 202-Apa check data is on display and I can't remove alarm. After 1-2 hours I removed alarm. Based this, every morning my machine working 1-2 with alarm and after that I remove alarm and machine work perfect. Does anyone have opinion about that? Thank you.