584,805 active members*
4,854 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Manufacturing Processes > Turning > Okuma LU15-M memory board alarm

Okuma LU15-M memory board alarm

Hi

I have an Okuma LU15-M with control system of OSP7000L, 1995. A few months ago when I tried to start my machine, the following alarm is shown:
    352 memory disk ROM write ERROR DC0EB250

I tried to reload my machine software using 7 original floppy disk, but the machine just loaded first 5 disks and then the new error is shown:

SSW=0145 ACCESS ADDRESS=DC0000F8

I tried to reload again and the error is changed to:

ACCESS ADDRESS: DE000000

I sent my machine memory boards to repair, but the machine error is still remained and I can not start my machine. Is there any one who can help me?

Re: Okuma LU15-M memory board alarm

please come whapsapp +9005308484856

Quote Originally Posted by mrbonakdar View Post
    Hi

I have an Okuma LU15-M with control system of OSP7000L, 1995. A few months ago when I tried to start my machine, the following alarm is shown:
    352 memory disk ROM write ERROR DC0EB250

I tried to reload my machine software using 7 original floppy disk, but the machine just loaded first 5 disks and then the new error is shown:

SSW=0145 ACCESS ADDRESS=DC0000F8

I tried to reload again and the error is changed to:

ACCESS ADDRESS: DE000000

I sent my machine memory boards to repair, but the machine error is still remained and I can not start my machine. Is there any one who can help me?
    MEM board false.

The system may not be communicating with the Rom chips. These sometimes can be cured by powering down the machine and "reseating" the chips. They have a tendency to corrode slightly over time and break their connection, but sometimes carefully removing them and reseating them will make the connection good again. It's an inexpensive test worth trying based on my experiences.

Best regards,
    Experience is what you get just after you needed it.

Dear Sir

I changed my machine memory board and the machine started to wok again. I set the turret parameters and tried to start the machine, But the alarm 1200 placed (Stroke End Over). I tried to move the axis by the aid of "Release switch". But axis never move. I think I should adjust the machine zero or zero offset. Can you guide me how to adjust base dimensions or limitations?

Hi

Do you have Whatsapp for this number? 009005308484856

You will need to go into the electrical cabinet and pull out the Management Data card. On it you will find the Stroke Data and the PR Zero offset data that needs to be re-entered. Once you do that your stroke end alarms should go away. This is because your machine has true absolute encoders and it is reading them without the PR zero numbers so they are "out of range" of your machine travels. Your position display probably shows "overflow" instead of positions. The PR Zero is essentially an encoder shift amount to correct the encoder error.

Best regards,
    Experience is what you get just after you needed it.

Your position display probably shows "overflow" instead of positions. The PR Zero is essentially an encoder shift amount to correct the encoder error.