585,660 active members*
3,258 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Multicam Machines > multicam 44 plus jog and surface block not working

multicam 44 plus jog and surface block not working

I have an older 44plus that with help from this board I was able to get running about 3 years ago.

Its been working great. Occasionally I need to readjust the 5 volt supply if it doesn't boot. I went to start the machine yesterday. Everything loaded as usual. Homed the machine, but when I try to jog the machine nothing happens now. I can use the pendant to go to different preset homes. Spindle functions. I tried to set surface using the autosurface routine and it will not work either (message: surface 1 not set). I'm using a KDM20 handheld pendant.

4.98 to 5.0 volts measured. 24.4 volts measured. Rebooted multiple times. No errors showing. All keypads function as expected except the machine will not jog OR autosurface. I can even load files through DNC but cannot run them because I cannot set up tool length or home positions.

Attached is the machine info form motionmechanic. Is it possible something has been corrupted in FLASH memory? Where can I get a copy of the firmware to try reloading?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Russell
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Machine INFO.jpg  

Smile Re: multicam 44 plus jog and surface block not working

hi
    i have 44plus the keypad its empty.just one cursor flashing i training to find firmware but I can't fund it if you fond it can you send it to me please I will pay for it
    Thanks