Hi,
I appear to have secured a Dyna DM4400M. Yay...super happy! However, it is a bit of a funny thing. The machine isn't very convenient for me to measure to ascertain the dimensions. It presently has a full enclosure on it which I'm pretty sure I cannot fit (that is 74W x 72D plus about 24 for the pendant). That means I need to take the enclosure off. Ideally I'd find what I call the 'toolroom' version of enclosure which has a movable tray and then trip troughs underneath. But even if I can't, the machine is still better than my Hurco KMB1 that I'm retrofitting to LinuxCNC right now, which has no enclosure at all.

So... I'm looking for the width and depth of the machine without any enclosure and/or the width/depth of the machine with the older toolroom type enclosure. I'd also love the minimum height of the machine. I need to move it through about a 6' 8" doorway (rough... don't recall the exact height). I can take off the light and easily removable things, but if I have to cut off 3" of the casting, well, that obviously isn't going to work!

So, there you have it.... Do you have any of those dimensions or can you get them from your machine? I would *really* love to get the information!

Regards,
Alan