I bought a semco mill with anilam 1100m controller , whenever i started it up it would beep but i would always have to go through the setup page to get running, i am a complete novice and was more interested in getting it to run with fusion 360 which i did , but I didn’t take much notice of what might have been coming up on the screen to make it have to go through the set up .after a week or so it would start to cut out and return to the set up page before i noticed some errors on the page. Like cmos checksum bad run setup , then at setup the smog checksum is invalid default values will be loaded , on startup we also had cmos battery low and main power battery low ,
we changed the battery and kept trying to start it up but it would run through to setup and then restart but now we get nothing .
We have changed the penny battery and we have also changed the psu which run from a separate lead , the fan come on at startup the green light comes on the floppy drive and we have 4 red led lights on in the pc cabinet but the screen no longer even flashes as if its starting and we get no beep on attempted startup , one other thing is we do run with an old dell screen which was done by the previous owner , i will put up some photos to

any help would be much appreciated