584,812 active members*
5,484 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Manufacturing Processes > Milling > Help with Novusun NVUM V2 USB control card bin file

Question Help with Novusun NVUM V2 USB control card bin file

Hi

I been following a problem with nvcb4 that I have

I bought this card from a local supplier

and the I install everything and my controller was working fine almos ready to go

and I check the Novusun page and I download the bin file to update the firmware on card . with mach3 under plugin control and activation screen after press the config yellow button on my Novusun-Novusun-pluin-ver-3.0b a diag screen popup and then there is possible to update the card firmware by selected the *.bin file . so after update the bin file the usb communication with the NVNC4 card stop working.

so I been checked and talkin with my supplier and I did a lot things, from reinstall the mach3, use another computer, and install again the mach3 , but not work any more,������������������

I been trying to contact novusun firma directly but not look ������

after a time I start to go deep and I found ������that is possible to connect the Pc to microcontroller (uC) and download the bin file through the service port on the microcontroller������������������

si I made the right setup to hook my pc through the uC Jtag port and works , I can read and flash the uC������

so i proceeded to save the original bin file and after I reflash the uC with the bin file form Novusun home page. and i test and still not working the USB communication between the PC and the NVCM4 Card, trougt USB port������������������♂️

so I guess that I need some help, Is there some one that have the Novusun info to contact them , or Is there someone that already get this issue and fix it.������

Thank you.
    Xi

Re: Help with Novusun NVUM V2 USB control card bin file

Hello, I have the same problem,
    one day the mach3 asked me for the bin and I couldn't get anything if I didn't give it to him,
    I looked for it on the NOVUSUN website, I downloaded it,
    * and the same thing happened to me when updating the bin,
    The pc stopped communicating with the controller.
    * have you been able to fix it?
    thanks for everything and everyone in advance

hi
    the same problem,the usb communication with the NVNC4 card stop working. some solution?

Hi,

the same problem,the usb communication with the NVNC4 card stop working. some solution?
    Yes there is, buy a decent US or European controller, the Chinese made stuff does not work as advertised and you'll get no manufacturer support.

Craig

Hi thats,
    were you able find a solution and fix the problem?

Hi Rcortada,
    Do you still have the bin file that you download from there website because i try to to download but it not there anymore.
    Thank you,

Hello do you solve .bin problem? how?

hello someone know how to resolve the problem or have the nvum file? i make a mistake i toke the update program and updated with the wrong model i have nvum v2 and i updated with the Uc300 nvum and im noob im starting and how can i resolve this?

Hi Jeff

I am looking for a NVUM_V2 bin file.
    I have also lost communication with NVUM, could you send me your NVUM bin file
    BR
    Gerhard

why do you use nvum as you know many people here got alot of problem ? I use 5 axis usb board as in the pics with no problem and cheaper ...Attachment 473318