585,766 active members*
4,290 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Tornado T10M turrent referencing

Tornado 10M with Fanuc 21i & B servo amp module for turret. Battery drained and lost referencing. What is the procedure to reference the tool turret. The alarm encountered is: 1017- Turret drive alarm 224. The B servo module in electrical cabinet shows blinking "u" and "11" in seven segment display.
    thanks.

battery for Beta servo amp is underneath module. If parameters are lost use keep relays to unlock and move turret more than one position. Use parameter 0011(default 10000001) in system-TMM-system-parameter and make bit 0 from 0 to 1.

TORNADO 220

hell_pk
    Tornado 10M with Fanuc 21i & B servo amp module for turret. Battery drained and lost referencing. What is the procedure to reference the tool turret. The alarm encountered is: 1017- Turret drive alarm 224. The B servo module in electrical cabinet shows blinking "u" and "11" in seven segment display.
    thanks.

THE ABOVE POST FROM 2011 SOUNDS THE SAME FAULT THAT MY TORNADO IS EXPERIENCING, I NEED TO KNOW;

1, DO I NEED TO REPLACE THESE BATTERIES WHICH ARE DRAINED AND IF SO WHERE ARE THEY ON THE 220 MACHINE.
    2, CAN YOU PLEASE SIMPLIFY THE PRCEDURE AS I HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED THIS MACHINE AND NEED MORE INFORMATION

MANY THANKS ANDY (BCC ENGINEERING NOTTINGHAM UK)

if its beta servo amplifier, battery is located beneath the amplifier module. If its alpha series amplifier battery is located in front of module. Batteries need to be replaced immediately so that parameters are not lost. Change them while keeping machine ON. If parameters are lost referencing procedure needs to be carried out which is explained already i.e go to system menu then TMM then system then parameter then find parameter 0011 and make changes. But this could be different if your machine or servo amplifier is different.

Question Re: Tornado T10M turrent referencing

Hello hell_pk ,

I have same issue on same machine but parameter # 0011 not available in machine, its beta series and in this machine turret reference not required when machine power up, could you please have any other solution, please specify, there is no option to attached picture here, my email is [email protected]

Thanks

Re: Tornado T10M turrent referencing

Hello, Maybe contact machine builder for this. In any case I'm sending some manual in provided email for your help.
    Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by hell_pk View Post
    Hello, Maybe contact machine builder for this. In any case I'm sending some manual in provided email for your help.
    Regards.
    Thanks, I'll check them out.