584,841 active members*
4,312 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > fanuc oi tf from flashed no sram backup

Exclamation fanuc oi tf from flashed no sram backup

hi , can anyone help to give system files of oi tf i know many of files are protected by fanuc. thats why i am in trouble i flashed from without taken protected files backup. i remember protected files can't be deleted if we flash from too, but now i am clear it delete all files. so can anyone help to overcome this problem.stuck on nc basic file alarm. please help me out if anyone have system and sram files of oi tf system.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190819_172705729.jpg   IMG_20190819_172411573.jpg  

Re: fanuc oi tf from flashed no sram backup

sram is part of the machine structure so to have an sram you need to find exact machine model and type as yours.
    as for the system files to put back in,you have to call Fanuc because you need a card to certify the action so if you have the files from someone,you can not put it in without that certificate.
    Good luck.

What machine is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by zavateandu View Post
    sram is part of the machine structure so to have an sram you need to find exact machine model and type as yours.
    as for the system files to put back in,you have to call Fanuc because you need a card to certify the action so if you have the files from someone,you can not put it in without that certificate.
    Good luck.
    thanks alot for good information. okay i understand to the way have call only fanuc to put system files in the system but lastly i want to Know that i have 1 more same machine with same control can we do something else to do copy system files???i have some have system files which i have taken a backup those are not protected like oprm file etc. if any other way to copy system files without taking a fanuc help please let me know.

you can load the system files , but you would get alarm need to certify, that would block your works 72 hrs later

Yes you are right,and after that you need a good expalnation to get certified,otherwise Fanuc will not certify your controller any more.
    better call them to transfer the files and certify same time.
    PS5523---waiting to certify
    PS5524-certification (expire)
    as far i know there is a 30 days window to get certify.

Quote Originally Posted by zavateandu View Post
    Yes you are right,and after that you need a good expalnation to get certified,otherwise Fanuc will not certify your controller any more.
    better call them to transfer the files and certify same time.
    PS5523---waiting to certify
    PS5524-certification (expire)
    as far i know there is a 30 days window to get certify.
    okay thanks for good information to all .i already called fanuc and machine is in production.