584,812 active members*
5,522 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > NCStudio not communicating with controller after fresh Windows XP installation

NCStudio not communicating with controller after fresh Windows XP installation

Hi people, I wonder if anyone can shed any light on this issue. Just bought a new Chinese router recently and had it working fine, but there was issues with Windows XP so I decided to do a complete reformat and re-installation of XP with service pack 1. I reinstalled NCStudio (V8.0) and now NCStudio isn't talking to the controller. Everything moves on screen, but no movement on the router it's self and the spindle won't operate. Any thoughts on this?

I guess the motion control card's drivers are not installed properly.

Re: NCStudio not communicating with controller after fresh Windows XP installation

Hopefully the company I bought it from can provide me with a different version of NCStudio.

Re: NCStudio not communicating with controller after fresh Windows XP installation

Hello antonyhoch,
    Did u solve the problem because i have done the same and i have connected the same way but couldn't get it running. please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by karso123 View Post
    Hello antonyhoch,
    Did u solve the problem because i have done the same and i have connected the same way but couldn't get it running. please help me.
    I am from WEIHONG company, if you need help you can email me [email protected]