Hello everyone.

I started using a CNC router, now about 6 years ago, a buddy of mine made one with a working area of 600x900mm, he used 5 Wantai NEMA 34 steppers, drivers and power source, and a water cooled 2.2kw spindle. In the last 4 years at least, the machine is running more than 8 hours / day, usually milling policarbonate sheets and textolit (fiberglass/PCB 6mm thick). I'm VERY HAPPY with this router, never had to change a bearing on the spindle or steppers. Now few days ago I mounted an ATC spindle, hope this one will last at least as the old one (which still works)

Now 2 years ago we purchased a Tormach PCNC 1100 for milling steel parts with it. Love it too

And now we need a bigger machine for milling textolit / fiberglass parts, I just started asking for offers for the parts needed to build a larger CNC router (working area 2200x1200mm) The the cost of main components: TBI ballscrews, HIWIN linear guides, the same 5pcs WANTAI motors / drivers / power sources is already 1700 Euro..

In the same time I googled for ready made machines and there is one that it seems to me to be quite sturdy ROBOTEC 1325 - and the price only $5500, they state to use the same HIWIN linear guides, what I don't really like is the rack pinion used for XY axis, I don't know if that system has the same accuracy as ballscrews.

I want to know if anyone ever used this router, does it has accuracy problems? Please share any experience with this router

I copied the specs from one of the sellers.

Also what seemed weird, is that they offer Free shipping, some of them via TNT. I asked them today to confirm a few things, and also if shipping is really free.

Code:
Model  RTM-1325C 
Working area (X*Y*Z)  1300*2500*300mm 
Table  water table
Body structure Thicken steel made 
X, Y Structure Rack and pinion rails / Taiwan 25 size hiwin square rails
Z Structure  Taiwan TBI ball screw
X, Y Resolution   <0.01mm
Max Moving Speed   60000mm/min
Max Engraving Speed   30000mm/min
X,Y,Z traveling positioning accuracy     ±0.01mm
X,Y,Z repositioning accuracy  ±0.01mm
Spindle power  3.0kw water cooling spindle
Spindle Speed        0-24,000rpm   
Voltage  380v/3phase or as customer needed
Drive type Big stepper motors and drivers
Working  Dictate     G Code
Operating system   DSP control system(Option Mach3 or Ncstudio)
Tool sensor  Yes 
Auto oil lubricator   Yes,included
Wire protect  Yes,included
Running Environment   Temperature: 0?~45?
package   Export wooden box
After packed size    3300*2200*1900mm
G.W   1800kgs
PS. I have very good experience with some ebay sellers, never used Aliexpress yet, but for example, I purchased an ATC spindle/inverter in december 2017 from vipwindows_168 user on ebay, now a week ago I opened the box to mount it on my cnc and noticed the spindle is heating quite high (can't keep my hand for more than 2 seconds on it) in less than a minute of free spinning. I contacted Helen Cai on skype, she responded next morning, and we chat until it fixed my problem (the inverter was set on 400Hz, the motor was 800Hz, I changed a settign and its working as expected). She never suggested that my purchase was almost 2 years ago, or that the inverter/spindle is out of waranty .. she helped me right away.