Hey all. I've been scouring the internet looking for some sort of manual on the LG05 loader that was popular with the Mori Seiki CL153. I am finding nothing. DMG Mori can't locate anything either. Here's my issue. When setting up the loader, you enter your location numbers and such into the #500 series blocks on the MSC-803 pendant. All was going fine until I tried to move the loader into the lathe area to set the X axis centerline. It will move about 20mm and stop with an M01 overtravel X error. My machine guy seems to think that it is a parameter issue for the "safety zone" to drop the loader into the lathe area. For anyone familiar with this process, the number I want to set is #514. Does anyone have a book for this beast, or know where I can find the answer? It has to exist, I just can't seem to find it. When the loader is over the workstocker turret, it will drop just fine. That's what led us to believe it was a safety zone issue. There are no limit switches in this area either. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. I searched for it on here and returned bumpkus. Thanks in advance.