584,837 active members*
5,959 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > For Sale Only > CNC Wood Routing & Milling Machine/Software Laguna IQ 4’ x4’ 12” Gantry

CNC Wood Routing & Milling Machine/Software Laguna IQ 4’ x4’ 12” Gantry

CNC Wood Routing & Milling Machine/Controller/Laptop Bundle For Sale - Laguna IQ 4’ x 4’ with 12” Gantry

What’s Included:

-Laguna IQ Pro with 4’ x 4’ work envelope, 12” Gantry, 3hp Liquid-Cooled spindle (includes reservoir and pump), and specialty controller including hand held controller with USB input, dust shoe, and touch-off puck.

-Several collets ranging in size ½” down to ?”

-Several solid carbide tooling bit kits - including V groove, relief carving detail bits, spiral up cut, spiral down cut - ball nose and end mill.

-Cable to connect laptop to controller.

-Grease to apply to ball screws after weekly cleanings to ensure smooth machining.

-Laguna plastic tool box.

-T Clamps to hold material to work bed.

-Aspire 9.5 licensed software, with transferrable license to be held in your name/company name. This will allow for all future upgrades and updates to the software.

-Lenovo Yoga 730-15” Laptop, touch screen, with fingerprint reader, Intel Core i7 8th Generation, NVIDIA Geforce GTX graphics, and Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port, enabled for lenovo active pen 2, purchased new in May 2019 specifically for Aspire 9.5 model rendering

Things of note:

This is an upgrade to the benchtop Laguna IQ - larger work envelope, largest frame and tallest possible gantry on this model. The gantry is tall enough to accommodate the 4th Axis - CNC Lathe attachment. (4th Axis is not included and would need to be purchased from Laguna Tools directly.) The additional workspace and frame requires an upgraded controller, so the controller included is the same controller that Laguna sells with the larger Laguna Swift model.

The machine was purchased in March of 2019, delivered in May of 2019. It works perfectly, and is essentially brand new. There have been fewer than 10 single test projects on the machine. There is light tracking on the stock melamine, but nothing substantial (spoil boards are meant to be replaced). The track covering for the wires and liquid cooling, underneath the machine, have been wrapped in duct tape as the corner of the frame was catching on the tracks and popping them off. There is no damage to the wiring or liquid cooling, the tape is just there as a protective measure.

Electrical Connection:
    220 Volts Single Phase 30amp Hard-Wired, also has 10amp plug built into the machine.

Pickup/Delivery:
    If you are unable to set up delivery, I can for $900 to include oklift natal to load on freight and freight to continental US (can’t help with the offloading). It was delivered with a forklift and liftgate truck. It’s possible to move it yourself, however if anything happens in transit I will not accept liability.

I’m selling everything all together as a package for $11,500 firm.

I would be willing to go down to $11,000 - Laptop not included.

Serious inquiries only.

Re: CNC Wood Routing & Milling Machine/Software Laguna IQ 4’ x4’ 12” Gantry

Interested in Aspire if willing to separate.
    thx