584,802 active members*
4,807 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > DIY CNC Router Table Machines > Avid CNC > CNC Routerparts - example to see on site in southern Sweden/Denmark/Norway?

CNC Routerparts - example to see on site in southern Sweden/Denmark/Norway?

Hi!

I'm planning to invest in a CNC from CNC Routerparts to work on large sheets of plywood (1200mmx2500 or 3000) and they have suggested this forum to be in touch with folk that already has one up & running. Have loads of questions, especially about speed, programming and such. Would very much appreciate info on level of difficulty concerning buying one (import from the US, spare parts, reliability, installation, use, programming, etc.. No IT guru myself but able to handle ArchiCAD/Corel and similar on a pretty advanced level. Want the machine for semi-pro serie production of parts in my design (construction/furniture) and also to create custom products (both of plywood and plasma-cut metal sheets).

Thanks in advance ;-)

Kotten

Re: CNC Routerparts - example to see on site in southern Sweden/Denmark/Norway?

Check out YouTube channel Wintergatan. Especially his early ones where he he imported a CNC RouterParts machine to Sweden.
    Regards,
    Arie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Breezy, Wintergatan has moved to southern France.

Thanks! I appreaciate it ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers! I have relatives outside Auch so I may have the opportunity to come by even there this winter anyway!