584,837 active members*
5,452 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > For Sale Only > CNC MACHINE KIT ONLY: CNCRouterParts (Avid CNC) 2019 Benchtop PRO 2424

CNC MACHINE KIT ONLY: CNCRouterParts (Avid CNC) 2019 Benchtop PRO 2424

This listing is for a brand new and unused 2019 Benchtop PRO 2424 2' x 2' CNC Machine Kit (3/8” motor shaft diameter version) from CNCRouterParts (more recently known as Avid CNC).

This is for ONLY the machine kit. That is to say that it does NOT include the controls, motors, router, or wiring. With this machine kit you can either purchase the remaining components from CNCRouterParts (Avid CNC), or you can source the various parts yourself to your taste.

When I say brand new, I truly mean that it hasn’t even ever been completely assembled. The kit is mostly still in boxes and all pieces are flawless.

Features & Benefits
    * Stiffness and accuracy for machining large pieces of aluminum, without the weight and expense of a mill
    * Ballscrew-driven on all axes for maximum accuracy and repeatability
    * Dual-drive (ballscrews on either side of gantry) provides exceptional stiffness and excellent power
    * NEMA 23 (recommended) and NEMA 34 motor compatible (note: 4-axis kit required for dual-driven gantry)
    * Integrated aluminum T-slot hold down table (included standard)
    * Easy assembly (3-5 hours)

Specifications
    * Work Area:
    * X: 25" (635 mm)
    * Y: 25" (635 mm)
    * Z: 7" (178 mm) - 9.3" (237 mm)
    * clearance without spoilboard or aluminum T-slot hold down table
    * range depends on crossmember position option chosen during assembly
    * Footprint (fully assembled):
    * Width: 42.75" (1086 mm)
    * Length: 43" (1092 mm)
    * Height: 37" (940 mm)
    * Cutting Speed: 200 IPM
    * Rapid Speed: 200 IPM
    * Cutter Capacity: Standard routers or 80mm 2.2 kW Spindles
    * Drive System: Precision Ballscrews
    * Resolution: 0.0002" (0.005mm)
    * Repeatability: +/- 0.001” (0.025mm)
    * Accuracy: +/- 0.005" (0.127mm)

I’d like to get $3200 USD, but I can work with you if you feel this is way off base. I’m eating the freight cost and making it so you don’t have to wait months on the waiting list for your order, basically.

Local pick-up arrangement within the greater Los Angeles area preferred for now; not looking to ship this at this time.

I know I do not have a post history here, but I do have a lot of positive feedback on other online marketplaces (like eBay and Reverb) if that helps in your decision making and vetting process.

Please email me at [email protected] or PM me here to discuss any of these details further.

Thanks for looking!

Re: SOLD

This kit is now sold. (I apologize for the bump. I don't see any other means of editing or deleting the previous post.) Thank you.