Quote Originally Posted by twodeuce View Post
Looks like this might be the culprit. I rechecked all the gears and belts on the y axis. When the machine is on, the right side servo (as I'm looking at it from the front of the machine) is rock solid. The left side has considerable play in it 1/16" plus forward and back. When I move it back and forth, the gears are engaged and moving, the belt moves, so it seems the servo is letting it move.
Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I think I might have nailed it.
I went to hook up my computer inside the cabinet to diagnose with the program I downloaded and the #1 Y axis had an error code. When I looked it up, it was one of 5 possibilities and one was possibly a loose wire. I unplugged the wire from the motor itself and plugged it back in. Rebooted the console and not only did the error message go away, my two test cuts are perfect for the first time since I've owned it!
At least now I know where to look if I start getting my cutting issues again.

I feel like a dumb rookie, but I can't thank you all enough for your willingness to help; especially you CNCINDUSTRY. I appreciate your willingness to walk me through potentially more involved issues.

My best to you all,

Brandon