584,837 active members*
5,552 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Alphacam > AlphaCAM programmer CNC operator is seeking employment LA CA

AlphaCAM programmer CNC operator is seeking employment LA CA

Hello people,
    Thus the entire manufacturing sector is moderately chilled out this year, as I am observing starting from July, the furniture market is responded withe an obvious slow down which has led to notorious behavior from the mid to large sized business in South Cali. In fact my resume on different job boards scored some interest from side of the rage of the following as well Arktura, JBI and MB Millbrothers none of them has shown no real interest to follow up with the employment upon always a very warm interview full of compliments to my knowledge, skills and background.
    Thus feeling this way they're rather to rehearse the drilling of their recruiting staff instead of really seeking to employ a somebody, while their ads are still sporting on the same boards (for OMG within 2-3 months) I am going to decide to look into possibilities to know some more people out from the industry to see if they can either hire or advise me on what to expect on the market in the near future.
    I am a furniture, predominately kitchen and bathroom designer and a CNC engineer with more than 10 years of practical experience in the background. My only disadvantage, seemingly is in my ukrainian origin which, what I hate to think but still could be a reason for local people to come through my candidature without much attention.
    Among my skills is designing the both residential and commercial furniture and details of interior for architectural objects. I've been trained with SCM Group local Torrance facility in South LA for Pratix and Morbidelli CNCs as well as using of AlphaCAM and CabinetVision Hexagon software. However I do not prefer it I am very proficient with Mozaik.
    Also I am highly skilled in AutoCAD and a couple of different software which I am actively learning as well:
    Fusion 320 RhinoCAM and MasterCAM for Solidworks.

So whenever you'd like to share with your opinion upon this my post you are very welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181009_152715SMALL.jpg