584,842 active members*
4,196 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Okuma > OKUMA 415v Operator Panel lights flashing

OKUMA 415v Operator Panel lights flashing

My OKUMA Millac 415V Mill's Operator Panel is flashing all of the lights and I'm wondering why.
    I attempted to make an all data backup but when I got to parameter 313 and did an NO. SEARCH, the search took me to parameter 801 and then I got the following message: Non Maskable Interrupt - Turn machine off.

When I turned it back on, I got the flashing lights. The CNC display and the MDI Panel seem to work somewhat; I can see the status of the coordinates, the tool parameters, etc, but the flashing lights prevent me from typing input or accessing MDI Mode, Manual mode, etc.

Oh yes, and the CNC display shows a blinking EMG error.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
    Chas.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasiboi View Post
    My OKUMA Millac 415V Mill's Operator Panel is flashing all of the lights and I'm wondering why.
    I attempted to make an all data backup but when I got to parameter 313 and did an NO. SEARCH, the search took me to parameter 801 and then I got the following message: Non Maskable Interrupt - Turn machine off.

When I turned it back on, I got the flashing lights. The CNC display and the MDI Panel seem to work somewhat; I can see the status of the coordinates, the tool parameters, etc, but the flashing lights prevent me from typing input or accessing MDI Mode, Manual mode, etc.

Oh yes, and the CNC display shows a blinking EMG error.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
    Chas.
    I don't think the PLC is running, check NC status LEDs in the panel.

Re: OKUMA 415v Operator Panel lights flashing

Quote Originally Posted by servtech View Post
    I don't think the PLC is running, check NC status LEDs in the panel.
    Thanks Servtec,

I'm going to the shop tomorrow, I'll look.