First I would like to say that these forums are a world of help to the individuals trying to learn new software...I first started with fusion as a hobbyist and
could not believe my eyes as to how much you could create so quickly, so on with the search,,, I have been watching almost every video I can find on
youtube with much improvement of the use of fusion, BUT there has been a few issues as to how to get help, and I know that there are millions of videos
that do an excellent and informative job of explaining the best form of learning, IMO I think being able to talk to someone from Autodesk would be very
helpful- but it seems that if your not a paying subscriber you can't ask a question- how about asking one of the experts that put out a youtube
video-- Or how about a team viewer access that you could be compensated for maybe an hour at a time to help with the little things , just somebody to say
"no not that button use this" Brad Tallis does an excellent video and I have been following his teachings for a quite some time now, but when I put him
on my left screen and follow on my right screen, the things he clicks on do not respond the same when I click on them, how do you contact him?
Face book, linkedin, or twitter are a few ways that are more sign into password fill out venues - how about plain old e-mail, were all already using it.
Still think someone willing to spend a little time team viewing a few minutes here and there would help some of us not as computer savy as the
younger generation.

Thanks for any help or thoughts
Bob