584,817 active members*
4,691 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Laser machine stops cutting after a few minutes

Hi Guys

I have a 4060 Chinese laser machine (100w) and it worked perfectly.. Few days back i shifted the machine to my new place and suddenly the machine stopped cutting. When i asked the manufacturer he said that to check the light path. I noticed that the alignment was totally out.

On the first mirror it was way down so the manufacturer asked to lift the tube a bit and the it was perfectly centered. so the first and 2nd and centered but not the 3rd.

It was nearly impossible to get the alignment to the center on all four corners. For some reason when i make the alignment to be center on the top left and move it to the top right, it moves way below... So when i move it again to the top left the path had moved to the top. so it keeps on moving

anyways i have some urgent jobs to be done so i adjusted the mirrors to cut a few paper boards (acrylic and wood doesn't cut at all even with 80w power) i had to keep the power on 30 and reduce the speed.. but now when i start to cut after a few minutes the display on the machine turns off and stops cutting. No laser is fired but the head moves. So when i off the machine and turn it on the indicator says 0.0 and im unable to increase or reduce..

i have to turn of the machine for like 30 minutes and again turn in on and it works but stops after a few minutes when cutting. The issue happens only when cutting.

any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks

edit: The chiller works fine..

update:

now after starting off the machine and starting the job, within a few seconds the indicator goes blank and it does not cut

Cách chon máy cắt laser chuẩn cho bạn

Trong những năm gần đây, công nghệ cắt laser đã được sử dụng rộng rãi trong cắt kim loại và cắt phi kim loại trong ngành chế biến kim loại tấm và thủ công mỹ nghệ. Công nghệ của máy cắt laser khá trưởng thành trong ngành công nghiệp cắt. Thị phần rất lớn, nhưng vẫn còn nhiều người dùng gặp nhiều vấn đề với cách chọn máy cắt laser phù hợp với họ. Dưới đây là máy móc ANCOJSC sẽ giới thiệu cho bạn cách chọn cắt laser chính xác. Máy có thể được xem xét từ các khía cạnh sau:

Đầu tiên, phạm vi vật liệu và nhu cầu kinh doanh của công ty

Trước hết, chúng ta phải xem xét phạm vi kinh doanh của chúng tôi về việc cắt, độ dày của vật liệu cần cắt, vật liệu nào cần cắt, v.v., sau đó xác định sức mạnh của thiết bị và kích thước của bàn làm việc đã mua Công suất hiện tại của máy cắt laser trên thị trường là từ 500W đến 6000W. Kích thước của bàn làm việc có thể được tùy chỉnh theo nhu cầu của khách hàng.

Thứ hai, sự lựa chọn ban đầu của nhà sản xuất

Sau khi xác định nhu cầu, chúng ta có thể đi chợ để tìm hiểu hoặc đến các đồng nghiệp đã mua máy cắt laser để xem hiệu suất và các thông số cơ bản của máy. Chọn một vài nhà sản xuất với giá mạnh và giá thuận lợi để thực hiện giao tiếp và chứng minh trước. Sau đó, chúng tôi có thể tiến hành điều tra tại chỗ và tiến hành thảo luận chi tiết hơn về giá của máy, đào tạo máy, phương thức thanh toán và dịch vụ hậu mãi.

Thứ ba, kích thước của năng lượng laser

Trong việc lựa chọn hiệu suất máy cắt laser, chúng ta nên xem xét đầy đủ môi trường, công suất laser là rất quan trọng. Ví dụ, chúng tôi thường cắt các tấm kim loại dưới 6 mm, sau đó chúng tôi chọn máy cắt laser 500W-700W để đáp ứng việc sản xuất. Nhu cầu, nếu bạn cắt giảm hơn 6 mm vật liệu, chúng ta cần xem xét máy có công suất lớn hơn, rất hữu ích cho việc kiểm soát chi phí của doanh nghiệp.

Thứ tư, phần cốt lõi của máy cắt laser

Một số bộ phận quan trọng của máy cắt laser, chúng ta cũng cần chú ý khi mua. Cụ thể, máy phát laser, đầu cắt laser, động cơ servo, ray dẫn hướng, bể chứa nước, v.v., phải được xác định rõ ràng là trong nước hoặc nhập khẩu. Những thành phần này ảnh hưởng trực tiếp đến tốc độ cắt và độ chính xác của máy cắt laser. Nhiều nhà sản xuất trong nước sử dụng các phụ kiện giả được sản xuất trong nước để đánh lừa khách hàng.

Thứ năm, chất lượng thiết bị và sự ổn định của việc sử dụng cũng là những chỉ số quan trọng.

Bây giờ chu kỳ phát triển sản phẩm ngắn, cập nhật ngày càng nhanh hơn, sự đa dạng về sản phẩm, sản xuất thử nghiệm sản xuất, sản xuất hàng loạt nhiều hơn, làm thế nào để hoàn thành đơn đặt hàng của khách hàng với chất lượng và số lượng, duy trì danh tiếng của công ty, nâng cao khả năng cạnh tranh của công ty Mỗi nhiệm vụ khó khăn trước các nhà khai thác, vì vậy việc mua thiết bị xử lý ổn định là tiền đề và cơ sở, hãy cố gắng chọn thị trường có thị phần cao, hệ thống dịch vụ hậu mãi hợp lý, cửa hàng dịch vụ sau bán hàng và thử nghiệm thị trường dài hạn , không chỉ vì giá cả Các sản phẩm giá rẻ với chất lượng kém và không có dịch vụ hậu mãi sẽ có tác động rất lớn đến sản xuất của công ty.

Re: Laser machine stops cutting after a few minutes

might sound like a odd question... your water cooling is working right? maybe its getting too hot?

Oh sorry reread the added bits......
    Umm

im only guessing because ive not got my laser just yet and im trying to work out what i need to know now.......

But usually when things work for a while then stop... its usually a heat issue... Maybe power supply is too hot? oh you mention you have a 100w tube, is your laser PSu rated to run 100w+

Thanks for the reply... The chiller is working fine and yes the PSU is compatible.. It about a year that i bought this machine and it was working fine... all of a sudden this problem started

I gather from your alias that you clearly understand safety-first when testing high voltage circuits/wires?
    Have you traced where the voltage/current drops comes from? (tube end, psu end, etc)? Loosen wire/conn during the move perhaps?
    Where are you at in the troubleshooting steps?

There are several tutorials on the web detailing how to test your circuits, output, trimming current, psu & tube, etc. Beware; some tutorials are designed to kill you, others reasonably accurate (depending on your set-up/hardware). Chose wisely, or perhaps worth asking a friend who is familiar with high voltage/arcs to test the system for you if you aren't too familiar with this stuff.
    ps: I (nobody) can't possibly recommend you a tutorial not knowing what you have in hands, nor knowing your eSkill-set and desire to die today. Your manufacturer is your best contact imo :/

Quote Originally Posted by Mecanix View Post
    There are several tutorials on the web detailing how to test your circuits, output, trimming current, psu & tube, etc. Beware; some tutorials are designed to kill you, others reasonably accurate (depending on your set-up/hardware). Chose wisely, or perhaps worth asking a friend who is familiar with high voltage/arcs to test the system for you if you aren't too familiar with this stuff.
    ps: I (nobody) can't possibly recommend you a tutorial not knowing what you have in hands, nor knowing your eSkill-set and desire to die today. Your manufacturer is your best contact imo :/
    The manufacturer asked me to change the motherboard.. can you let me know like what i should test so i get someone to do the testing.

but now, after turning on the machine the current indicator is in 0.0.. im unable to change those values. When i press the buttons nothing happens.

There are simply too many troubleshooting procedures to list here in one post. Your technician should know what to do and where to start.
    He will check for circuit and ground continuity first (bad/loose connection) then move on to the main DC supply and see if you are getting a stable current output under load.
    When/if you (your tech) get to the high voltage part, do ensure very solid connections for the test equipment/probes. Keep distance, also.

I doubt the main controller failed due to a machine move (?), a bad connection/terminal somewhere is more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by livewirerules View Post
    Hi Guys

I have a 4060 Chinese laser machine (100w) and it worked perfectly.. Few days back i shifted the machine to my new place and suddenly the machine stopped cutting. When i asked the manufacturer he said that to check the light path. I noticed that the alignment was totally out.

On the first mirror it was way down so the manufacturer asked to lift the tube a bit and the it was perfectly centered. so the first and 2nd and centered but not the 3rd.

It was nearly impossible to get the alignment to the center on all four corners. For some reason when i make the alignment to be center on the top left and move it to the top right, it moves way below... So when i move it again to the top left the path had moved to the top. so it keeps on moving

anyways i have some urgent jobs to be done so i adjusted the mirrors to cut a few paper boards (acrylic and wood doesn't cut at all even with 80w power) i had to keep the power on 30 and reduce the speed.. but now when i start to cut after a few minutes the display on the machine turns off and stops cutting. No laser is fired but the head moves. So when i off the machine and turn it on the indicator says 0.0 and im unable to increase or reduce..

i have to turn of the machine for like 30 minutes and again turn in on and it works but stops after a few minutes when cutting. The issue happens only when cutting.

any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks

edit: The chiller works fine..

update:

now after starting off the machine and starting the job, within a few seconds the indicator goes blank and it does not cut
    Hello,
    maybe my engineer can help you somethings or I do not know.We are manufacture of laser products.
    add me whatsapp or email me some video during your machine works.
    James
    whatsapp:18600395818
    Email:[email protected]