584,817 active members*
5,031 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Hitachi Seikis > Hitachi Seiki Display/ Screen / Monitor

Hitachi Seiki Display/ Screen / Monitor

Hi Folks,

I am having Hitachi Seiki TF15 with Seicos LIII control.
    It's taking a number of tries before display actually displays anything.
    It is very common on the morning; I am powering ON the machine on the rear panel, then powering it ON with the green button on the front control panel. After this button is activated a display should appear. Unfortunately it doesn't.
    (I can put machine in to Standby mode without issue.)
    So the machine must be powered OFF and powered back ON number of times before I actually get the display to display.
    Seems to me like something needs to heat up to allow display to "switch on".
    So I took display a part (as I was knowing what I am doing) and visually checked all the connections. They seems to be fine. I have also removed and put back all the connectors and this hasn't sorted my issue (well, I didn't expect it).
    I have read similar topics and people are saying the voltage may be too low - fair, where to check this? If it is too low - what next?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Working Display.jpg   Back of Control Panel.jpg   Back of Display.jpg   Connectors.jpg