585,665 active members*
2,984 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > HURCO > VMX30U Door Interlock install

VMX30U Door Interlock install

hello all, we recently purchased a used VMX30U and it did not come with the door interlocks. We purchased a door interlock kit from HURCO and it came with two locks, a harness and three relays. I’ve gone through the wiring diagram several times along with another one from the service manual and I'm confident the door locks are correctly wired but I’m still having trouble getting it hooked up in the cabinet. I was hoping someone has a machine with the door interlocks installed and would be willing to share a picture of the electrical cabinet, specifically the door interlock harness connections. On the CE diagnostic screen it shows "door open" and "door closed" but once its closed the doors remain locked even tho the screen indicates "unlocked". I am new to HURCO machines so any information or something i missed would be greatly appreciated! I know its hard to tell anything from a picture but I've included a picture of the cabinet for reference, ignore the messy wires, I'll clean it up once i figure out where they all go!

Re: VMX30U Door Interlock install

Do you mean this one?

Išsi?sta naudojantis SM-G960F Tapatalk 4 Lt

That appears to be the same door lock but we have Winmax on this machine.

Go to the Auxiliary page and select Utilities. Once there, go to Integrator Support and type the passcode 46268.
    Select Integrators and then N:95 parameters. Jump to parameter 230 and make sure it is set to 1.

Quote Originally Posted by bloke View Post
    Go to the Auxiliary page and select Utilities. Once there, go to Integrator Support and type the passcode 46268.
    Select Integrators and then N:95 parameters. Jump to parameter 230 and make sure it is set to 1.
    We have gotten to this point, but when I try to disable it says we're not allowed. Any idea what the code is. 46268 gets us into ce diagnostics.

I had an issue with the door being locked and unable to unlock so I turned parameter 230 to 1 and now I can no longer do anything with the door open and when I try to set 230 back to 0 it will not let me says CE diagnostic not changed not allowed. Can anyone help me to turn that back off so I can do tool changes and set ups with the door open