584,850 active members*
4,361 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Cincinnati Gilbert Mil

I have a Cincinnati Gilbert Mill model 4c-223 that lost all the parameters on. It uses a Fanuc 15 control and I was able to enter all the control dependent parameters, but the machine dependent parameters are still gone and I don't have a list of them anywhere. I've talked to Cincinnati Gilbert and they don't have them either. The timers, keeper relays, data and macros are all blank. Any ideas on how to proceed, other than find a big boat and use this machine as an anchor?

Re: Cincinnati Gilbert Mil

Quote Originally Posted by thoran5 View Post
    I have a Cincinnati Gilbert Mill model 4c-223 that lost all the parameters on. It uses a Fanuc 15 control and I was able to enter all the control dependent parameters, but the machine dependent parameters are still gone and I don't have a list of them anywhere. I've talked to Cincinnati Gilbert and they don't have them either. The timers, keeper relays, data and macros are all blank. Any ideas on how to proceed, other than find a big boat and use this machine as an anchor?
    Have you succeed to have parameter for Fanuc 15 ? I'm also on same boat, has lost everything.