Hey Guys, i picked up a series 1 BP mill with TNC 145 PO stated the controls didnt work. i plugged it in and couldnt get any motion other than turning the spindle on .. couple months went by and now i decided to scrap the controls in favor of centroid or similar... I had pulled most of the boards out to research if they were worth anything other than scrap. I figured i would put everything back together to do a walk around video before i dis-assembled the control box and the screen / control panel. Lo and behold now the machine homes and i can move all the axis and control the spindle via the controls.. ( possibly one of the boards needed to be re-seated? ) i have come back to the machine several times this week and it works consistently... in the mean time i have cleaned all the ways and got the bijur to function.

here is the quandary. the screen stopped working and i have no clue about this system.

are the servos and drivers compatible with mach 3 or centroid or any other modern system ?

it would be nice to be able to use the same hardware or should i rip it all out as planned and start from scratch ?

thanks
Joe