. Hello! I have an APE 200HD running WinCnc (could use help finding out the version) BTW: I'm a Mac person. Anyway, Running two different jobs yesterday, one rotary and one 3-axis. About 60% through the rotary job when machine loses position and ruins the job. On Rotary, cut almost to center of work-piece along the Y-axis (X=B, or rotary, on my machine). On the 3-axis job at about 60% the machine again lost position and cut into the work. Not as drastic, but ruined none the less. In both cases the Z-axis (once the job was aborted) would not respond to homing commands. When I shut the job down on the 3-axis job, I rebooted the controller and used the SEEK LIMITS command with no effect. When I tried the GO HOME command, the Z- axis did not retract and it snapped off the bit as it went home, instead of returning to its upper position as usually happens. With the rotary axis, I was able to shut everything down and manually move the machine head along the X-axis to clear the work. Fortunately the tool also cleared the table and I moved it close to Machine Zero and ran the SEEK LIMITS command and re-homed it. I am trying to narrow down machine vs operator error. BTW: using Vectric Aspire v. 9.510 if that matters.

Thanks for any help!!

Steve Weaver