509,778 active members
4,508 visitors online
Register for free
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005

    What insert is this?

    I have a udrill that I do not know its brand. It came with a machine that I have bought used, and the udrill works fine.
    I want to get inserts for it, but it is being a hard task in finding its designation. Can someone inform what insert is it?
    Thank you in advance

    Attachment 422892Attachment 422894Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190625_100755[1].jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	422896

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2005

    Re: What insert is this?

    No one?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2019
    In Machinery's Handbook the section cutting tools for turning includes definitions of the nomenclature for cutting inserts. By taking measurements of the insert and or comparing it to ones you know you should be able to determine the nomenclature for that insert then you can find the insert you want.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2017, 07:32 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 06:31 PM
  3. Insert or no insert
    By daytona81 in forum Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 02:50 AM
  4. Which insert to buy?
    By ranchak in forum Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 03:46 PM
  5. Looking for Insert.
    By Al_The_Man in forum General Metalwork Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 04:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts