585,894 active members*
3,881 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines > yasnac mx1 on matsuura mill couple parameter q's

yasnac mx1 on matsuura mill couple parameter q's

Looking for parameter to change air during tool change being off
    and
    parameter to open up more memory

Prior to a recent upload thru rs232, causing machine to "lose its mind" We had to re-enter all the parameters. I was sure we had a copy of them, but couldnt locate, Got a copy or params from methods, which got us very close. Had to adjust 6036 for atc vs z limit.

What I have now, it machine thinks it only has ~8k bytes when previously it had ~26k, looking for what parameter to change to fix that.
    Also
    tool changer used to do a blast of air on tool removal, and another once it had cycled carosel to the next tool. Now its just blasting air while the carosel is cycling through tools. So a change from t1 to t10, is just constant air blowing.
    Ideas? thanks!

Re: yasnac mx1 on matsuura mill couple parameter q's

It might be a little late by now but I think (I read some of your old posts) I may have the same machine so I can probably pull parameters for you (plus I have the original parameter lists). Like you, I've been looking to see how I can alter the machine (I'd like to have probing, 4th axis, spindle encoder so I can do G95). Maybe we can help each other!

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by bainbob View Post
    It might be a little late by now but I think (I read some of your old posts) I may have the same machine so I can probably pull parameters for you (plus I have the original parameter lists). Like you, I've been looking to see how I can alter the machine (I'd like to have probing, 4th axis, spindle encoder so I can do G95). Maybe we can help each other!

Bob
    Hi Bob,

Do you still have the machine? Could perhaps help me with the parameters? We have Matsuura MC500V2 with Yasnac MX1 and we have lost all parameters due to disconnected battery during transportation. That's a huge problem for us at the moment so any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,
    Dainius