584,841 active members*
4,598 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Cutting oil filtration systems...

New member and first time poster....

I'm looking for suggestions for particle cutting oil filtration systems....I'd like to improve production by improving filtration.

Currently storing dirty cutting oils in 205's to separate the sediment Then pumping the clean oil through particulate filter socks.

I'm looking for a 100-200 litre machine to improve our filtration..A machine that can service 12 swiss type sliding head cnc's with fortnightly clear outs and general recycling.

Can this community recommend and tried and tested product?

Re: Cutting oil filtration systems...

Quote Originally Posted by TallotEng View Post

I'm looking for suggestions for particle cutting oil filtration systems....I'd like to improve production by improving filtration.

Currently storing dirty cutting oils in 205's to separate the sediment Then pumping the clean oil through particulate filter socks.

I'm looking for a 100-200 litre machine to improve our filtration..A machine that can service 12 swiss type sliding head cnc's with fortnightly clear outs and general recycling.

Hi buddy, Can you confirm if is it allowed for new members to post links? If yes will share then my recommendation.

Cool Re: Cutting oil filtration systems...

I used TRIM® TEC Series Grinding Oil, I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by TallotEng View Post

If yes will share then my recommendation.

I also need these requirements for my wholesale business I want manufacture my own product and sale on alibaba wholesale central and https://www.seebiz.com/vendor/stella-shoes