Hi.

I recently picked up a Intelitek/Light-Machines Prolight 3000 turning center.

Unfortunately it's missing a few pieces.

1) The tooling plate for the tool-turret. #12 in the attached image. Intelitek has one in stock and the list price is $1000. I confirmed via the parts diagram and part number that we were discussing the same part. They offered to give it to me for half price ($500) but that is still more than I paid for the entire lathe plus I'm pretty sure I can find a complete used turret for less than this. My question is whether it's a generic part? Else I guess I'm going to have to see if someone would be willing to supply dimensions so I could fabricate a replacement. I'm located in Portland, Oregon.

2) It is missing the original chuck. I think OEM was a 4" 3-jaw which is large enough for my needs. From images online it looks like the original may use a threaded backplate which the chuck mounts to, rather than the chuck itself being directly 2-1/4 threaded. I'm not having much luck finding an online source for a 4" 2-1/4"/8 threaded backplate. 6" seems common in that thread size.

3) It came with some 5C collets but I'm missing the drawbar/collet-closer. I see someone else inquired about making one here: https://www.cnczone.com/forums/bench...et-closer.html but nothing seemed to come of it.

4) It came with a threaded 2-1/4" ring (pictured). I'm not certain what it's purpose is? To protect the spindle threads? The page in the manual showing collet operation shows the spindle threads exposed.

5) No tailstock option looks to have been installed. Eventually like to pickup a tailstock. I see that EMCO guy has one on eBay but again more than I paid for the entire lathe. I'm guessing it's a custom item for this lathe? Has anyone created a replacement using a generic part? I couldn't find anything googling.

The seller is trying to locate the above missing parts which is very generous of them but I'm mentally preparing myself to be disappointed. I'm envious of the past surplus listings I'm seeing where the unit is fully complete ;-)

Thanks!

Tony