585,663 active members*
2,963 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Taig CNC Mill in NJ

For sale is a Taig CNC mill. This model is the larger 12” table with leadscrews. Included with the mill is the stand, computer with Mach3 and Cut3D, monitor, stepper driver, Z-Bot jog dial, and 2” screwless vise and parallels.

This mill has some upgrades from the previous owner which include:
    - 2 hp, 4700 RPM treadmill motor with Pentadrive KBMD DC speed controller
    -420oz-in NEMA 23 steppers on all axes

Condition:
    This mill has been well used and has seen some rust from the previous owner using improper coolant. When I received it I tore it down, addressed most of the rust, updated the motor couplings to Ruland oldham couplings, replaced the spindle bearings, and got everything adjusted nicely. There is about 1 thousandths backlash in the X-axis and about 4 thousandths in the Y-axis. The table surface is in mostly good condition, with one major drill mark and some smaller marks in other places. The mill operates well and I have cut plenty of brass and aluminum (and a little bit of steel on a 1-2-3 block on accident). If you want to get rid of the backlash I recommend replacing the leadscrews/nuts/couplers which is about $160. The cost of this is reflected in the price. Otherwise, this mill is good to go and 100% functional.

Please let me know if you would like more photographs, videos, or have any questions.

No shipping. Located in central New Jersey area, pick up preferred but this can be discussed depending on distance. $1900
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_5624r.jpg   DSC_5628r.jpg   DSC_5629r.jpg   DSC_5630r.jpg  

DSC_5635r.jpg   IMG_20191020_183955r.jpg