Hi, I've recently got a Charmilles D420 with an Isopulse Generator P80. This machine was apparently working before it was moved, and appears to be in decent condition. Unfortunately there is no documentation with it, and I am looking for a bit of help getting this up and running. (or if anyone has it the manual for this or a similar charmilles machine.

I've made a reasonable amount of headway, but and still stumped by what many of the control panel buttons do, or the exact procedure to get cutting. I'm sure there are other similar charmilles machines, so that someone familiar with them might be able to shed some light on some of these.

Here is a labelled picture of the control panel and what I have figured out so far from testing.

1 - Doesn't appear to do anything ?
2 - When pressed I can hear a piezo buzzer. Red Warning indicator (10) lights up
3 - The same as (2)
4 - Guess: Think this is Z bottom probe, only tested with the movable endstop, and it does stop on contact.
5 - Guess: Doesn't appear to do anything, but I think this is edge finding.
*6 - Guess: Doesn't appear to do anything, but at a this is Z top probe.

7 - Go to sleep after complete?
8 - Illuminates every light on the control panel when pressed
9 - Warning Indicator: that endstop has been reached. (comes on when testing (4) with the endstop)
10 - Warning Indicator: Illuminates when (2) or (3) are pressed. Not sure what this means.
11 - Warning Indicator: Unknown

12 - Doesn't appear to do anything?
13 - Doesn't appear to do anything?
14 - Doesn't appear to do anything?
15 - Doesn't appear to do anything?
16 - Doesn't appear to do anything?
17 - Illuminates when (5) is pressed. Unsure what its for.

K1 - Guess: Doesn't appear to do anything. Might be the 'sensitivity' of the electrode.

18 - Appears to be the speed the head moves - faster
19 - Not sure, you can switch between this or (21), both are exclusive to each other
18 - Appears to be the speed the head moves - slower
21 - Not sure, you can switch between this or (19), both are exclusive to each other

22 - Warning Indicator: Unknown
23 - Warning Indicator: Tank Fluid level too low.
24 - Warning Indicator: Unknown
25 - Guess : Warning Indicator: Tank temperature too high.

26 - Hydraulics on. Button and indicator.
27 - Water pump on. Button and indicator.
28 - Generator on. Button and indicator.

29 - Off for(26)
30 - Off for (27)
31 - Off for (28)

32 - Guess: Button and indicator for erode start. Dont appear to do anything, possibly becuase I don't have an electrode in the machine yet.
32 - Guess: Button and indicator for erode stop.

34 - Appears to control the pump outlet.
35 - Appears to control the pump outlet, can only be pressed when 34 is on, appears to reduce the flow.
36 - Stop for pump outlet.

S1/S2 - Pulse positive/negative

V1/V2 - Currently on V1, can choose between h/H/l/L - I think this is to choose betwee 4 power levels.

P1/P2 - Can select from 30 to 3 - could be current (based on the i underneath the arrow).

A1/A2 - Can select from 1 to 13 - Looks like pulse width?

B1/B2 - Can select from 1 to 12 - Looks like the duty cycle?

R1/R2 - Can select from 0 to 8 - Not entirely sure. Mabye high and low power levels. But this would overlap with V?

U1/U2 - Can select from 0 to 8 - Not entirely sure. Mabye high and low power levels. But this would overlap with V?

Any help appreciated!