Hello.

Can anyone tell me if Automated Precision Equipment is still in business? I have an APE 200HD 120" X 60" CNC router. I have called and left messages in both Tech Support, and Sales, and have not heard a single word back. Their website is still active, and the phone goes through, but no return call (and they have no e-mail contact)! I need to have my machine serviced. It is approximately 14 years old. It does function, but air lines are getting old, and it probably needs re leveling and squaring of the frame. I have been working with WinCnc out of West Virginia and they have been SUPER helpful in regard to my software, but I need assistance with the machine it's self. As an option, would it be possible to upgrade my servo driver with one from another vendor? I'd like to get this machine fully functional (it has a few issues with going off-program, and I don't want to damage it). The machine is used for sign fabrication, specialty frames, grids, plaques, and such in a theme park maintenance shop. As we approach a new fiscal year, I'd like to nail down some cost numbers to earmark our budget!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Steve Weaver