584,837 active members*
5,879 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

Brother TC-225 & Brother TC-324

Any one out there still running and programming either a Brother TC-225 or the Brother TC-324, I just acquired both of these models, and I only have the manual for the TC-225, I'm looking for someone who is running and programing either of these machines that I can talk to and get some insight of the conversational programing process, I understand Brother has a proprietary process for calculating speeds and feeds for drilling and tapping based on material, tooling material and tool diameter which makes these machines super fast.

I'm just looking for some possible help and guidance to get started.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Lenny
    L.S. Tool & Precision Inc.
    Taking machining to the
    next level, combining creativity, ingenuity and the technology of CAD/CAM & CNC Machining
    “When ingenuity makes all the difference”
    http://hometown.aol.com/lstool1/myhomepage/business.html

Quote Originally Posted by lstool View Post
    Any one out there still running and programming either a Brother TC-225 or the Brother TC-324, I just acquired both of these models, and I only have the manual for the TC-225, I'm looking for someone who is running and programing either of these machines that I can talk to and get some insight of the conversational programing process, I understand Brother has a proprietary process for calculating speeds and feeds for drilling and tapping based on material, tooling material and tool diameter which makes these machines super fast.

Lenny
    Hey i also recently purchased a brother tc225, i have been getting very comfortable with the conversational and can answer alot of your questions, im trying to figure out how to receive private messages on this site but we should help each other out if possible

Quote Originally Posted by Magma99 View Post
    Hey i also recently purchased a brother tc225, i have been getting very comfortable with the conversational and can answer alot of your questions, im trying to figure out how to receive private messages on this site but we should help each other out if possible

Can we some talk about brother tc 201 and 203 machine

Quote Originally Posted by jinestirrups View Post
    Can we some talk about brother tc 201 and 203 machine
    If i knew anythkng about the 201 or 203 i would try and help but i do not, sorry

Re: Brother TC-225 & Brother TC-324

Have you info how to change language of brother 510 series control?

Here is we all search about brother tc issue

Pming op now

Quote Originally Posted by lstool View Post

Lenny
    Hey man i pmd you, check your inbox

Can you send ne to files please

Sir could you also share me for brother tc-225, now I' retrofiting Brother TC-228

I have manuals still for these types of machines from programing some of them in the 1990s i believe --TC221 i think

- - - Updated - - -

I have manuals still for these types of machines from programing some of them in the 1990s i believe --TC221 i think