Anyone here setup and using the G540 with NPN Proximity Sensors and Mach3?????

I have LJC18A3-B-Z/AX NPN Proximity Sensors 6-36V and I am trying to get them to work correctly with my GeckoDrive G540.
I have all of the Blue Wires connected to a Terminal Bus Bar and a 12V Wall Wart V- with another wire going to the V- of my 48V main power supply.
I have all of the Brown Wires connected to a Terminal Bus Bar powered by the 12V+ Wall Wart.
From there I have the Black Wires running to the Number 1 and Number 2 Terminals of my G540 with X on Pin 10 and Y on Pin 11.
As long as my E-Stop is pressed I have a Light present on my Proximity Sensors.
However, once I disengage the E-Stop Switch I am no longer getting a signal in Mach3.
Should I add a 1N4148 Small Signal Diode or a Pull Up Resistor between the Black Wires and the G540 Terminal to get them to work as needed???????????
If a Pull Up Resistor is required instead of the Diode any help in determining the correct size would also be appreciated.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am at a total loss and please be aware that my Electronics wherewithal is extremely limited.
I intend on using these sensors as Home Switches on my X and Y Axis on an OpenBuilds C-Beam XL. with a 4th Axis?????????