584,871 active members*
5,331 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Mpc03lv pci?

Lightbulb Mpc03lv pci?

Hi
    Friend lost hard drive with no files recovery at all. I setup fresh XP installation for him but can't get working MPC03LV PCI board with LaserCut 5.0. Both drivers seems good based on device manager listing. I installed MPC03LV3030 from rabbitlaserusa.com https://rabbitlaserusa.com/DriverDisk/MPC03/ but when we try run LaserCut we get "Plug in softdog and restart the software" warring. Our USB dongle is colored BLUE! Should machine be plugged in? I understand I can run software with no connection to the Laser. Any hint or drivers, software please? Thank you in advance, Dan

Re: Mpc03lv pci?

If you need working original drivers i have and can send you with original documentation/manual.Let me know....

That would be perfect. Can you please send drivers to my email address please. Thank you.

Sent by weTransfer.Hope this will help.I tried to send with gmail,but it said its virus in rar.This is orginial driver since i have a mchine still in function with mpc03.

Got it, thanks. What LaserCut version are you using v5.0? Will try latter today with feedback here. Thanks again!

LaserV2(DrawGraph) i use.Pretty old machine,but it works.I plan to change all electronics on it since it starts showing some small bugs and it is time to move on better pc and better controller and software.

Your indeed a great help sir! I also have same problem, Hoping you could also email me a copy [email protected] Thanks in advance sir! Salute...