584,837 active members*
5,204 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Simple Firearm Machining

Please see the pictures below -

I have the lower receiver in the pictures however the matching upper receiver was discontinued and is unavailable. I have purchased the ‘base’ model of the upper receiver (CMT UPUR-1) and am looking to have it milled to match the lower as in the picture. The hex pattern is on both sides of the receivers. The material is 7075 T6 aluminum. I do not have CAD designs for either upper or lower receiver.

I only need the mill work, I do not need the receiver to be refinished, Bare aluminum is fine.

No licensed is required to ship or receive the upper receiver however if you would require the lower receiver as well to take measurements and ensure the upper is milled to match, the lower would have to be mailed to an FFL. I am a licensed FFL in north Dallas so I can deliver the receivers if you’re in the area or ship/receive the receivers directly if not.

I don’t know a lot about machining so please let me know if I left out any pertinent information needed for a quote.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BE437853-3957-4600-8BBF-D54FF38370BB.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	431229
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7D23A1EF-5F7C-4E47-A540-3AAF72D4CA02.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	431231

Edit - the pictures don’t seem to posting in very high quality, the pics I have are good quality and show decent detail, I can email them to you if you’d like to see them prior to quoting.
    Last edited by clintster442; 11-14-2019 at 05:50 PM.

Good Afternoon,

Please email me the pictures at [email protected]

Thank you,
    Andrea Perez
    MPI Machinery & Design, LLC
    www.precisionmpi.com

Please send files to [email protected] if this work is still available. Thanks!

Re: Simple Firearm Machining

Good day,

Please email me the pictures and product detail at [email protected]