Hello,

I have a very annoying problem with my laser, when working with vectors, I am not able to just finish the cut/engraving of a simple circle.
The result gives a circle where the end point does not touch the beginning point, so I get about a half millimeter not cut.
It is very annoying, because I have to recut every single round manually after. When I engrave a raster image, I do not see this problem.

I did tighten the belts, clean the rails, change gcode generating and sending software, change image, change GRBL version etc ...

Here is a example to understand :
Attachment 1 is the picture (vectorized and elements are correct) in Lightburn

Attachment 2 is the result when I use Lightburn (0.9.0.7 with GRBL 1.1e and driver GRBL-M3) where I modified GCODE to keep the laser ON, so that I see the travels, and I see that the errors happens when the laser start a new shape

Attachment 3 is the result on a paper with horizontal lines (software is Laseraxe CNCC 2019 v1.25c using GRBL 0.8)

Attachment 4 is another more finer & complex cut, where you can see again the problem.

Thanks in advance for your help, I tested all I know and I really do not know what to do.